Check how much she/he loves you. Whatsapp Game - All Quiz Answers Here

Check how much she/he loves you. Whatsapp Game

Check how much she/he loves you. Whatsapp Game



Dare : 10 Simple questions are there, you have to ask answers to your lover and check how much she/he loves you.
  1. Things you like most in me?
  2. Your Favourite Colour?
  3. A nickname that you have given to me?
  4. My Contact name on your phone?
  5. The things you hate in me?
  6. Things you like most about my personality?
  7. Relation status you want to be with me?
  8. Which dress colour suits me the most?
  9. Your Favourite Song?
  10. Rate My DP out of 10?
Send this Whatsapp dare messages to your contacts and check out their interesting answers.

Check how much she/he loves you. Whatsapp Game Check how much she/he loves you. Whatsapp Game Reviewed by Nishant Rane on March 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
close